Potato Pancakes. Potato Pancake Recipe – Mashed Potato Pancakes – Excellent and Delicious! Fondant Potatoes – Crusty Potatoes Roasted with Butter and Stock. Looking for potato pancake and latke recipes?
Potato pancakes are a great breakfast, lunch or dinner side-dish. Simple to make, crisp and tasty they are great eaten hot but can be enjoyed cold. Potato pancakes are such a delicious way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. You can cook Potato Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Pancakes
- Prepare 700 g of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 80 g of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 40 ml of oil for frying.
They have fluffy centers, golden edges, and a little cheese for extra flavor. Polish potato pancakes, known as placki kartoflane or placki ziemniaczane in Polish, are delicious and delightful. You can add to the flavor of your potato pancakes in a variety of ways. Buttermilk sweet potato pancakes, Potato Pancakes, Potato Pancake Recipe.
Potato Pancakes instructions
- Mash the (previous day) boiled potatoes. Leave some chunks in for better texture..
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients (apart from the oil) and add any seasonings of choice..
- Divide into 16 patties and pan fry with some oil..
- I recommend serving with some sour cream and anything pickled!.
Mix mashed potatoes, egg, flour, salt, pepper, garlic, and any optional ingredients, into mashed potatoes. Preheat skillet and add a couple of tablespoons of Crisco shortening or oil. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Potato pancakes, Recipes. These homemade potato pancakes make an easy and inexpensive meal. There's a special tip to keep your When I was a little girl, I remember my grandmother making potato pancakes quite regularly.