Coconut Milk French Toast. Decadent, dairy-free French toast made extra-delicious with coconut milk. Top with toasted coconut for an extra coconutt-y kick! Because today, we have Dairy-Free Coconut Milk French Toast.
Great recipe for Coconut Milk French Toast. This is specially for coconut lovers like me.😍 Coconut milk is considered lactose-free, means if And if you love coconut, you can look into my kitchen for a few coconut flavoured recipes!! 😋 I usually use the ends of the loaf of bread for french toasts and. This decadent French toast recipe, topped with coconut flakes and tart raspberries, is the ultimate Sunday brunch. You can cook Coconut Milk French Toast using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Milk French Toast
- Prepare of French Toast.
- Prepare 400 ml (13.52 fl oz) of Coconut milk *unsweetened.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 6 of sliced bread.
- You need to taste of Coconut oil.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need to taste of Shredded coconut.
- Prepare to taste of Coconut milk jam.
- You need to taste of Rapsberry / Blueberry *fruits whatever you like.
Whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, milk and maple syrup in a large shallow bowl. Place a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat on the hob and then dunk two of the slices of. This vegan French Toast is made with coconut milk and banana for a fun (and delicious!) twist on this classic breakfast. Perfect for camping or Sunday How to make vegan French toast.
Coconut Milk French Toast step by step
- Put coconut milk & beaten eggs in a bowl and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Soak sliced bread in the egg mixture and then keep in the refrigerator over night. *If you want to cook right away, wait at least 30 mins. But, egg mixture will not soak deep inside the bread….
- Leave at room temperature for a while before baking..
- Heat coconut oil in a pan..
- Bake both sides of the bread until it becomes light brown..
- Place bread onto a plate and sprinkle shredded coconut lightly..
- Put coconut milk jam on top..
- Place rapsberry & blueberry around the bread, and done!.
- How to make "Coconut Milk Jam" → Recipe ID : 13469832.
This should give you a properly browned. I made English muffin French toast using coconut milk in the egg batter mixture instead of regular milk. I was so excited about this idea and figured the The coconut flavor was completely lost. At least the French toast was still delicious. Maybe adding a drop or two of coconut extract.