Baked egg bacon brussel breakfast. Scrumptious Breakfast Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Baked egg bacon brussel breakfast Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, baked egg bacon brussel breakfast.
This is gonna smell and look delicious. Baked egg bacon brussel breakfast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. Spray baking pan with olive oil Add brussel sprouts and bacon pieces. You can cook Baked egg bacon brussel breakfast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked egg bacon brussel breakfast
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 of brussel sprouts.
- Prepare 2 pcs of bacon cut to smaller sizes.
- It’s to taste of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare to taste of Chili flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Parmesan cheese.
A recipe to change Brussels into breakfast: Brussels sprouts with bacon, chopped as a hash and topped with eggs. That breaks down into something like one large batch of potato leek soup, colcannon twice, and some baked variety two to three times. Place Brussels sprouts, bell pepper and bacon in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add garlic and a drizzle of oil.
Baked egg bacon brussel breakfast step by step
- Spray baking pan with olive oil.
- Add brussel sprouts and bacon pieces. Put into airfryer for 7min at 180C.
- Break in 2 eggs in between the spaces. Add tomato. Add salt and pepper. Add chili flakes. Add parmesan cheese on top. Spray some oil on top and put in airfryer for another 8min or so..
Season with salt and pepper and stir to … Place brussels sprouts and bacon in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add bacon slices and eggs, gently cracking the eggs throughout and keeping the yolk intact. Sprinkle eggs with Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Generously brush four shallow six-inch gratin dishes, ramekins, or small ovenproof skillets with … In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towel to drain.