Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants. Place a generous amount of chicken and bacon mixture in the center of the crescent roll. Tuck the sides in as you roll the dough up into a crescent shape, towards the point. Three croissant sandwich options at Wendy's.
Cook bacon in a pan until crisp, drain. Combine the chicken, bacon, almonds, chives and sour cream. He devoured them and still will regularly ask to have them for dinner secretly hoping there will be leftovers so he can eat one for lunch the next day. You can cook Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken.
- You need 2 of regular size cans of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cooked crumbled bacon.
- It’s 8 oz. of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped onions.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
The Croissant Stuffers come in a few varieties, including three cheese, chicken, bacon & cheese, and turkey & cheese, and they also come all warmed up. Each stuffed croissant will run you about. Mix shredded chicken, cream cheese, celery, and onion. When removing cresent rolls from package, leave together so that two cresent rolls form a square.
Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook 2 chicken breast and shred (I use Kitchenaid mixer with paddle attachment).
- Add in remaining ingredients except crescent rolls and mix well.
- Open both cans of crescent rolls and pinch together creases to create 8 separate rectangles..
- Place a generous amount of chicken and bacon mixture in the center of the crescent roll. Pull up corners diagonally and pinch together. Repeat with all 8 rectangles..
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 13-15 minutes until golden brown..
Sprinkle remaining ½ cup mozzarella on top and drizzle with oil. Bake until chicken is cooked through. "These chicken breasts stuffed with ricotta cheese, spinach, and wrapped with bacon are a sure-fire way to impress," says Kitty KaBoom, the recipe submitter. And here's a tip from meganfromseattle: "Cook the bacon briefly in a skillet before wrapping the chicken to get a crispier texture." The Best Stuffed Croissants Recipes on Yummly Almond Croissants, Almond Raspberry Stuffed Croissants, Almond Raspberry Stuffed Croissants. Feta Breakfast Croissants It Is a Keeper.