Breakfast Frittata. While you refrigerate your egg mixture, fry up bacon, tomatoes, spinach, and onion — or really, whatever vegetables you have in the pantry or are in season. Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count. Healthy and easy Egyptian frittata bake.
The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata is perfect for weekends and celebrations! It's easy to make and You are in for a breakfast treat with my Ultimate Breakfast Frittata! Frittatas are easy to make using a cake pan that fits in the air fryer basket. You can cook Breakfast Frittata using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Frittata
- You need of Plant based sausages or any vegetarian meat.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, diced.
- You need 3 cups of kale, chopped.
- Prepare of Basil leaved, shredded.
- It’s 12 of eggs.
- Prepare .5 cup of half and half.
- It’s 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Air Fryer Breakfast Frittata. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Nice dish for breakfast, brunch, lunch, light supper or after theatre snack. Slide frittata onto a plate cut into wedges, garnish. Make Ahead Breakfast Frittata MuffinsA Joyfully Mad Kitchen. spinach, milk, potatoes, diced ham, shredded cheddar cheese, green pepper.
Breakfast Frittata step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease baking dish..
- In a skillet, add oil and cook meat over medium heat. Once meat browns, spread meat over baking dish..
- In the skillet, saute onions for 2-3 minutes. Add bell peppers and zucchini and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the vegetables have softened. Add kale and stir until wilted..
- Pour vegetables evenly over the meat on the baking dish. Sprinkle basil over all of this..
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs thoroughly. Add half and half, mozzarella, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly..
- Pour mixture evenly over entire dish..
- Bake for 25 min or until eggs are set and top is beginning to brown..
- Allow to cool and cut frittata into desired portions. Serve immediately or store in tupperware as a nice meal prep! (Note: add some flare and serve with a roasted garlic tomato sauce!).
Breakfast Frittata is a low carb, low sugar and gluten-free breakfast. It's also high in filling protein. This Breakfast Frittata with bacon, tomato and cheddar cheese is full of good flavor and nutrition. This Southwestern Breakfast Frittata is a crowd-pleasing recipe featuring steak fajitas, onions and peppers, and plenty of cilantro! These Italian, egg-based dishes are perfect for breakfast.