Peaches N Cream Muffins. Be the first to review this recipe. I have had it a while, so am not sure where I got it from. Beat in eggs, sour cream and flour.
These muffins are light and have a special cream cheese and peach filling. The fresh peaches add bursts of juicy, fruity deliciousness. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, butter, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla. You can have Peaches N Cream Muffins using 27 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peaches N Cream Muffins
- Prepare of Muffin Mixture:.
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped, peeled peaches (about 3 large fresh ones).
- It’s of Crumb Topping:.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 2/3 cup of flour.
- You need of Cream Cheese Icing:.
- It’s 1/2 pkg. (4 oz.) of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of milk.
How to Make Southern Peaches 'n Cream Praline Muffins. Divide muffin batter into cups; evenly sprinkle pecan-oat mixture on top. The peach muffins smell incredible while baking too. If your kids are having a hard time waking up in the morning, just pop these muffins in the oven.
Peaches N Cream Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line your muffin tins with muffin cups. You will end up with anywhere from 16 to 18..
- Chop fresh peaches and set aside. Note: You can also use canned peaches, just chop them up into chunks..
- Into a mixer add butter and sugars. Beat until smooth..
- Add eggs, sour cream and vanilla and blend..
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients listed under muffin mix: flour, baking powder, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt..
- Carefully add slowly into mixer to combine..
- Add in milk..
- Fold in peaches..
- Disperse into muffin cups..
- Make crumble topping next. In a small bowl add the brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and melted butter; stir well until combined..
- Next add in the flour and mix with a fork to create crumbles..
- Using your hands, crumble mixture on top of each muffin cup equally, pressing into batter slightly..
- Bake at 425 for 5 minutes. Without opening oven, reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue to cook for 15 more minutes..
- Allow to cool completely on cooling racks once cool enough to remove from muffin tins..
- Once they have completely cooled, you can make the cream cheese icing. Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in mixer until smooth..
- Add in milk..
- Drizzle equally on tops of all muffins. Allow to set. Store in fridge or freeze for later..
- Enjoy! 🍑.
We hope these peaches n' cream muffins make the first day of school a special one. This recipe is not only delicious but really easy to make, placing all muffin ingredients into the bowl and mix! Spoon batter into greased muffin pan. Combine sugar and cinnamon for topping. Peaches 'n' Cream is a simple, traditional and delicious summertime dessert and they also make the perfect muffin combination.