Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole. The Best Food Always Starts With The Best Ingredients. Compare Prices on Casserole Slow Cooker in Home Appliances. Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole is insanely delicious filled with juicy kielbasa and gooey cheese!
In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken and milk. How to make Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole. Mix well, then pour over the hash brown mix. You can cook Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole
- You need 32 oz of bag of hash browns, defrosted.
- It’s 14 oz. of kielbasa, thawed and cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheese (I used a mix of monterey jack and cheddar).
- It’s 10.5 oz of can cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
Grease the inside of the slow cooker. Put the kielbasa in the slow cooker with the remaining ingredients; stir to blend. In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, milk, sour cream, salt and pepper. Pour over hash brown mix and stir to combine.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole instructions
- Combine hash browns, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of the cheese in a greased crock pot. In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, butter and milk. Pour over hash brown mix..
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Cook on high for 3 hours. ENJOY!.
- How to make this into a freezer meal. https://youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4.
Next, in a large bowl, mix together the onions and garlic with hash brown potatoes, shredded cheese, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, salt and pepper. Add all ingredients except for the parsley to the slow cooker. How to Make Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole For the homemade condensed cream of chicken soup, melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray or butter. Spoon the hashbrown mixture into the slow cooker.