Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps. Crisp bibb lettuce loaded with shredded carrots, cool cucumber, chopped cilantro, sliced scallions and jalepeno topped with grilled shrimp and crushed spicy jalepeno chips. These lettuce wraps are the perfect fresh and flavorful summertime appetizer or entree. Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps This is a simple cool refreshingly slightly spicy slight sweet Asian shrimp salad.
These are also great way lunchbox options and a fabulous way to use up the leftovers. Asian Shrimp Lettuce Wraps are easy to. In each lettuce cup, start with the rice noodles. You can have Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps
- You need of For Dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tamari soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 2 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced celery.
- Prepare 1 of green onion,chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s of For Shrimp Salad Filling.
- You need 1 pound of cooked peeled and deviened cooked medium shrimp, chilled.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber, peeled and cut in thin strips.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, shredded.
- It’s 2 of radishes, cut in thin strips.
- It’s 1 of celery stalk, thin sliced.
- You need 1 of red pepper, hot or sweet in thin strips, I used a hot pepper.
- Prepare 10 of grape tomatoes, sliced or quartered if large.
- Prepare of white and black sesame seeds as needed for garnish.
- Prepare of For Serving.
- You need of about 8 to10 intact lettece cups, I used Boston lettece.
Then add the red pepper, followed by the carrots. These Hoisin Shrimp Lettuce Wraps are so quick and easy to make. Shrimp is always a quick cooking ingredient. But, in this case the shrimp is chopped.
Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Combine all dressing ingredddients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine all vegetables except lettece cups.
- Add shrimp and add just enough dressing to lightly coat.
- Fill lettece cups just before serving win shrimp salad sprinkle with seasame seeds, serve with extra dressing for dipping.
- Note, Any extra dressing is delicious on salads and drizzled over grilled meats, seafood and vegetables.
So it literally takes just a couple of minutes to cook up. The chopped shrimp are mixed with chopped water chestnuts and sliced green onions and coated in a sweet and tangy Asian inspired sauce. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the shrimp, onion, celery and pimientos. Arrange sweet potatoes in an even layer and season with salt and pepper.