Creamy Baked Spaghetti . In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, and garlic until smooth, creamy, and well combined. Place half of the cooked spaghetti in the bottom of the baking dish. Drain spaghetti and place in a bowl.
Spread a small amount of meat sauce in the bottom of the prepared baking pan; put spaghetti on top and top with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses on. Stir until the cheese is melted and season to taste. You can cook Creamy Baked Spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Baked Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 box of spaghetti.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 ounce) of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can (10.5 ounce) of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 2 of soup cans milk.
- It’s 1 bar (8 ounce) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
- It’s of Pepper jack cheese (deli sliced).
Pour the sauce over cooked spaghetti then transfer the spaghetti mixture to a baking dish. Remove from the oven and serve. Spaghetti recipes: Spaghetti Aglio e Olio Baked Million Dollar Spaghetti is a hit in our house every time we make it and it isn't hard to see why. With melted cheese, cream cheese, meat and homemade marinara sauce, and perfect as a make ahead meal you can freeze, this dish is a perfect meal in a pan and even better served with a nice side salad.
Creamy Baked Spaghetti instructions
- In a small pot heat up cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, milk, cream cheese, onion powder, black pepper and garlic, heat until cream cheese is melted into mixture…….
- In a large pot boil spaghetti until al dente, drain well…….Don’t forget to salt your water!.
- When cream mixture has been fully heated, pour mixture into drained spaghetti, mix all well…….
- Pour entire mixture into a large baking pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray…….
- Place several slices of the pepperjack cheese on top of spaghetti mixture, place just enough to cover your spaghetti…….
- Place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 15- 20 minutes, uncovered……
- Serve and enjoy !.
A baked spaghetti casserole that's amazingly cheesy and creamy. It's comfort food at its best, and EASIEST! It's the day after Labor Day, we're just about to start football season, and I post this instead of some sort of post-Labor-Day-juice-cleanse-quinoa-health-kick type recipe. This Creamy Chicken Spaghetti is a delicious and hearty baked spaghetti casserole. It's so simple to make, perfect for an easy weeknight meal.