Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta. Creamy Broccoli & Bacon in a Garlic Parmesan sauce is a delicious broccoli recipe and side dish! Pan fried broccoli and crispy bacon are baked in a cheesy creamy parmesan garlic sauce topped. This creamy bacon chicken recipe is a decadent and delicious dinner that's easy enough for a weeknight and tasty enough for company.
Cook the bacon over a medium heat until it starts to get crispy. Creamy Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Mozzarella are so irresistible. Bacon and Brussels Sprouts are such a classic. You can cook Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta
- Prepare 250 g of cooked linguine pasta (or spaghetti).
- You need 1 of small can mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped bacon.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- It’s of minced garlic & onion (as much as u like).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of flour.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- You need of (You can adjust ingredients according to your liking).
This Creamy Potato Soup with Bacon is the perfect winter soup. Made with simple ingredients, this soup is the definition of comfort food. My son loves bacon, so this side is a hit with him. Sometimes I even add chicken to make it a main dish.—Kim Uhrich, Cabot, Arkansas.
Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta step by step
- Set a pan over medium heat, put a little bit of oil and fry the bacon until slightly crispy. Set it aside and leave the oil in the pan..
- In the same pan saute the garlic and onion for a minute. Then add the mushrooms, ground black pepper and butter. Mix well. Cook for about 3 minutes..
- Add the flour, mix well. Then add the heavy cream and milk. Add the parmesan cheese, some salt and let it simmer for 5 mins with occasional stirring..
- Plate it and sprinkle some crispy bacon on top. Enjoy! 🙂.
Home » Recipes » Easy Healthy Dinners » Creamy Bacon Roasted Butternut Squash Soup. Enjoy these savory Creamy Bacon Crescents. Be sure to grab one of these bacon crescents with cream cheese right out of the oven—they disappear fast! The creamy bacon and mushroom sauce scented with fresh thyme, lemon and black pepper was absolutely delectable and the juicy chicken breasts completed the meal. Whether it's a Monday dinner for the family or a Friday date night, no one can dispute the idea of a rich, comforting and oh-so-good pasta like this Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Pasta.