Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta.
You can have Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta
- It’s 12 ounces of Linguine Pasta.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of butter -(first- butter).
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 pound of large shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of basil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of butter -(second butter).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley, fine chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon zest (zest with a micro plane before juicing).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice- fresh from a lemon-save extra juice and add to taste if desired.
- It’s of Salt to taste as needed.
Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta step by step
- In a large pot cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat olive oil and 2 Tablespoons of butter. Add the garlic cook 1 minute over a moderate heat, do not brown..
- Add the shrimp, Cajun seasoning,salt and smoked paprika. Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add basil, oregano. And the ¼ cup cream, cook for 1 additional minute.
- Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter, Parmesan, and parsley. Stir until mixed and butter is melted..
- Adjust salt as needed and add the lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of zest before serving and serve while hot..