Sun Dried Tomato Pasta. If you're a lover of simple pasta, you're going to love this recipe. It's big on flavor and short on time and both vegan and gluten free! In my world, it doesn't get much better than that.
Changes to the Original Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Recipe: Many readers were having trouble with the original recipe, so I reformulated it a bit based on my experience creating one pot pastas since this recipe was originally posted (it's now based on my One Pot Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta). I've made sun dried tomato pasta before by just by stirring chopped up bits of sun dried tomato through a cream based sauce. Easy, Italian-style recipe: Sun-dried Tomato and Mushroom Pasta in a Garlic and Basil Cream Sauce. You can cook Sun Dried Tomato Pasta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
- You need 1 lb. of your favorite pasta. Fusilli pasta always looks pretty!.
- You need 10 oz. of jar of sun dried tomatoes packed in oil.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh spinach (2 handfuls).
- Prepare Cup of fresh basil.
- You need to taste of Crushed red pepper flakes,.
- You need Cup of grated Locatelli cheese.
The fettuccine pasta is tossed with sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms, and basil in a very tasty, creamy and velvety sauce. Homemade sun-dried tomato pesto with pasta and roasted vegetables is an easy weeknight dinner! This vegetarian recipe is easily made vegan and gluten Sun-dried tomato pesto has been on my list for ages now, so when my friends at DeLallo asked me to create a recipe that highlights their fantastic. This one-pot Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Recipe with kale, sage, and walnuts is an easy, healthy, and delicious vegetarian dinner.
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta step by step
- Prepare pasta to al dente, 8-10 minutes..
- While pasta is cooking, blend sun dried tomatoes, including the oil, garlic, basil and red pepper flakes, in a food processor, until it’s well blended and has a pasty texture..
- Drain pasta, reserving one cup of pasta water..
- Add pasta back into the pot over medium heat, along with the reserved cup of water, tomato mixture and spinach..
- Stir over medium heat until spinach begins to wilt..
- Add the Locatelli and top with more fresh basil..
- Serve with a loaf of Italian bread..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.
Today we're celebrating with this bright red & green sun dried tomato pasta. I have a confession to make. I'm really terrible at decorating for the holidays. Remember that sun-dried tomato cream sauce I made not too long ago? The one I wanted to guzzle down?