Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta.
You can have Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced.
- Prepare 1 lb. of bacon, diced.
- You need 1 lb. (16 oz.) of pkg. angel hair pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 bottle (16 oz.) of Caesar dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta instructions
- Cook diced chicken along with half of all the seasonings in olive oil until thoroughly cooked; set aside..
- Cook diced bacon until thoroughly cooked..
- Remove bacon to drain on plate covered with paper towel. Leave 2 Tbsp. of bacon grease in pot..
- In pot with 2 Tbsp. reserved bacon grease, add in the chicken broth and caesar dressing and remaining half of seasonings..
- Bring to a low simmer and then add in parmesan cheese..
- Mix in cooked chicken and bacon..
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and return to pot..
- Add in sauce mixture and stir/blend well with tongs..