Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart.
You can have Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart
- It’s 8 ounces of angel hair pasta, cooked.
- You need of For Sauce.
- It’s 1 (4 ounce) of box of Boursin garlic and herb cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- You need 2 of green onions,sliced.
- It’s 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 2 of hot pickled chili peppers, choppped.
- Prepare of To Finish.
- It’s 1 of large fresh red ripe tomato, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- It’s 3 of green onions, sliced.
- You need 6 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled.
- You need of Italian seasoning for sprinkling.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 10 slices of provolone cheese.
Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with non stick spray.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a nowl.
- Add angel hair pasta and gent;y blend.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Add tomato slices to cover pasta. Season tomato’s with salt. Pepper and Italian seasing.
- Add Romano cheese.
- Then cover with provalone slices.
- Add green onions and bacon.
- Bake about 20 minutes until hot and cheese is melted.
- Remove sides from springform pan.
- Slice and serve.