Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle. This Low Sugar Pad Thai, when finished, should be filled with lots of vegetables and shrimp, with a moderate amount of noodles. I love how the peanuts garnished on top bring in a crunchy mouthfeel with each bite, and the fresh-squeezed lime gives it a sweet, tangy taste. Strain and rinse under cold water.
Taste the Pad Thai, and adjust seasonings (such as extra salt, pepper, or sugar). When serving, garnish with lime wedges, fresh bean sprouts, chopped peanuts, cilantro and sliced green onions. For extra heat, sprinkle with crushed red pepper. You can cook Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle
- You need 2 cups of organic mung bean sprouts.
- You need 6 oz of Organic brown rice pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked chicken bread, sliced.
- It’s 1 of large carrot, Julienned.
- It’s 1 of large onion, julienned.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of garlic chives, sliced.
- It’s 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of organic tamari sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of fermented red chilli.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of brown rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger, minced.
- It’s 2 Tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of sesame oil.
Add the fried tofu back to the pan along with the noodles, green beans, snow peas/sugar snap peas (if using) and sauce mixture, and stir-fry for another couple of minutes until the greens are tender. Looking to add a memorable touch to mealtime? Our Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Brown Rice Noodles are versatile, easy to cook and delicious. They're the perfect addition to your next Thai soup, noodle bowl, salad or stir fry.
Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle step by step
- Cook brown rice pasta according to the package instruction. Cut 2 minutes total boiling time..
- Sauté onion and carrot in a wok with just two Tsp olive oil on medium heat. Cook until the natrual sugar release from them for about 5 ~7 minutes. Add minced garlic, ginger and fermented red chili. Sauté for a minute..
- Add chicken, bean sprouts and keep saute for another two minutes until sprouts are withered. Crack two eggs into the same wok and scrambled them with the rest of the veggies. Season the dish with tamari sauce, fish sauce and vinegar..
- When pasta is done, transfer them into the wok and add a little bit pasta water to loose up the sauce so that pasta could soak up all the delicious juice. Add garlic chive in the end and drizzle with sesame oil before serve..
Our Pad Thai brown rice noodles are perfect for making Thailand's national dish, Pad Thai, right at home, or as a substitution in any recipe calling for noodles. Their delightful texture and mild flavor make them a fun alternative to ordinary pasta. Delicious noodle bowls require just a few things to make them memorable; a flavorful broth, comforting soft noodles, delicious veggies and some type of protein, though some without are just as tasty. In order to make keto noodle bowl, we simply need to swap out the high carb noodles with something less carby. Use brown rice noodles: Instead of traditional white rice noodles, feel free to sub in brown rice noodles instead to make this a step healthier.