Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb). Rao's will take your Chicken Parmesan to the next level with our Tomato Basil Sauce. Check out one of our delicious chicken recipes! Coat the chicken breasts on both sides with the flour mixture, then dip both sides into the egg mixture and dredge both.
This parmesan crusted chicken is great on its own served with an easy side like Instant Pot Mac and Cheese or Parmesan Roasted Broccoli. We often add in a side salad and some crusty bread. This chicken recipe can also be modified to make many different meals: In a medium bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan and Italian seasoning. You can have Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- It’s 2 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 Tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 packet of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs – Parmesan.
- You need 1 packet of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs – Extra Crispy.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 2 of large zucchini.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need of Garlic seasoning.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of grated parmesan.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Dip chicken breasts in egg, then in breadcrumb mixture to coat. Place coated chicken on a baking tray or dish. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner. Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy!
Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) instructions
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter..
- Whisk together milk and egg..
- Dice chicken breasts or cut into small strips. Add salt & pepper..
- Lightly coat chicken with butter + milk&egg mixture..
- Mix one packet each of Shake N Bake breadcrumbs + 1/4 cup grated parmesan..
- Coat chicken in breadcrumb mix, place on nonstick baking sheet..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-17 minutes..
- Use julienne peeler to slice zucchini into "noodles"..
- Sauté zucchini, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes with 1 tbsp. butter, minced garlic, garlic seasoning, salt and pepper. Once cooked, sprinkle with 1 Tbsp grated parmesan..
- Plate zucchini noodles and serve with chicken on top, cutting into smaller pieces if desired..
If you're someone who's often short on time but still wants something delicious and homemade for dinner, this is the perfect recipe for you. In a medium bowl mix together the bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Dip chicken breasts in egg, then in bread crumb mixture to coat. The simplest and most savory way to dress up chicken breasts for a quick supper is just to top them with mayonnaise, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and bake. Not to be confused with chicken parmesan, our baked parmesan crusted chicken is sure to please!