Lowfat Marinated Pork Tenderloin. Keto Pork Tenderloin Marinade A marinade is the best way to use honey instead of sweetener as while the flavour may soak in to the meat, MOST of the marinade is actually discarded! The Best Low Carb Low Fat Pork Tenderloin Recipes on Yummly Staff Picks Maple-Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin Transfer the pork loin to a baking dish; pour marinade over the pork.
Tomatillo Pork Tenderloin with Apples Pork. Slices of pork tenderloin marinated in lime juice are the perfect accompaniment to an easy kale and gnocchi side. Add some steamed or roasted carrots to round out the meal. You can cook Lowfat Marinated Pork Tenderloin using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lowfat Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- It’s 1/4 cup of reduced-calorie, sugar-free pancake syrup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of lean pork tenderloin.
Lean pork tenderloin pairs nicely with grilled peaches and fresh, citrusy cilantro in this Mexican-inspired taco recipe.. For this easy-to-follow recipe, pork tenderloin marinates in sherry, cinnamon, brown sugar and soy sauce, for sweet, moist and tender results. Serve pork tenderloin in a range of easy dishes, from stir-fries and pan-fried fillets, to one-pots and roasts. Place pork tenderloin in large ziploc bag.
Lowfat Marinated Pork Tenderloin instructions
- Trim tenderloin and cut in half, width-wise.
- Mix all ingredients in large plastic back, adding the pork last.
- Coat all sides of pork, seal bag air-tight and marinate (overnight for best results).
- Preheat broiler.
- Place tenderloins in roasting pan and top with excess marinade.
- Broil 5 inches from heat for about 5 minutes on each side. Pork should have internal temp of 145F. Let rest for 3 minutes prior to slicing.
Add garlic and ginger to bag. Whisk together soy sauce, olive oil and brown sugar in medium mixing bowl. If you'd rather not make the extra pork, simply use one pork tenderloin (instead of two), and halve the marinade; the rest of the recipe will work for four servings. How To Make Grilled Lemon Garlic Pork Tenderloin. Pork Without Hidden Sodium: I made a special trip to our natural grocery store to buy sustainably raised pork.