Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce. Zucchini Noodles are the PERFECT gluten free, low carb alternative to pasta. So many people can benefit from eating Zucchini noodles! Whether you are dieting, gluten intolerant, or you just want to add something new to your recipe box, these noodles are for you!
I decided to combine my love of Greek salad with the zoodles and came up with this recipe. This recipe for Zucchini Noodles with Meatballs and Tomato Sauce is a healthier low carb / keto-friendly twist on the classic comfort dish Spaghetti with Meatballs. Zucchini noodles can replace the spaghetti noodles and our low-carb bolognese (meat sauce) will make the dish more tasty than ever! You can cook Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare of Beef mince.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need Splash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Tomato Purée.
This recipe is simple and Tasty Low Carb! We love our Paderno Pro Spiralizer. We make everything from delicious vegetable salads to linguine with clam sauce with the zucchini noodles. Zucchini is quickly infused in a creamy tomato sauce flavored with onion and garlic.
Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Diced onion and garlic and brown In a wok..
- Chop red pepper and mushroom, add this to the onion and garlic.
- Next step, add your mince, I used 750g however this does several meals. Cook until Brown. This is when you put the spaghetti in (for the boyfriend 😂).
- For the Zucchini noodles, spiralize the zucchini and add salt and pepper..
- Add boiling water to Zucchini. Boil for 1 minute. Whilst doing this add tomato sauce and purée to the meat..
- After a minute, Fry the zucchini in coconut oil until firm..
- Serve with grated cheese if you wish. Very simple dish!.
A good amount of fresh thyme, parmesan and black pepper add some sharpness to this dish with delicious hints of mediterranean flavors. To serve, add your meatballs, a bit more marinara, and grated parmesan cheese. Atkins, Low Carb & Keto Spaghetti Sauce Options. This zucchini spaghetti recipe uses a simple marinara sauce, which is definitely both Atkins and keto friendly but not the lowest carb option out there. Zucchini as a Low-Carb Spaghetti Substitute.