Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast. And, pot roast is one of those fix-it-and-forget it meals that's super easy to prepare. I've worked on this low carb beef pot roast recipe on and off for over a year. It's mouthwatering delicious and fairly easy to make.
It's still a slow cooker temperature, so will still tenderize the meat pretty well. Allow to heat and thicken up. TEST TO SEE IF YOUR LOW CARB POT ROAST IS DONE: To test if pot roast is cooked, just stick a fork into the pot roast and pull down. You can have Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast
- You need 3 lb of Beef Pot Roast.
- Prepare 1 of Vidalia Onion.
- You need 3 of Fresh Carrots.
- Prepare 3 of Fresh Celery.
- You need 1 of Sweet Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 1 envelope of Pot Roast Seasoning (your choice).
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
If the meat can be easily removed and shreds, the roast is done. This recipe for Low-Carb Pot Roast has an Italian flare and creates a fall-apart tender meat that is only possible in the slow-cooker. Easy One Pot Beef Roast Wine Sauce Low Carb Paleo is a very delicious and simple way to make a beef roast with a lovely, flavorful wine sauce gravy. An Easy One Pot Beef Roast that is super low carb, paleo and gluten-free.
Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast instructions
- Place beef roast into the crock pot.
- Using a knife, make cuts all over beef roast.
- Put chopped garlic into holes using your hands and olive oil.
- Chop all vegetables and add to crock pot.
- Empty Seasoning packet over ingredients and mix well.
- Add water and mix well, using hands. Then add Worcesteshire sauce..
- Turn crock pot on high and cook for 4 hours. Or turn crock pot on low and cook for 7 hours..
- Optional: add spinach to crock pot for even more nutrients.
A beef pot roast with a spice rub and a glorious tasting wine sauce gravy, that is made all in one stockpot. Other meaty low carb slow cooker recipes; Low Carb Keto Pot Roast (Instant Pot, Slow Cooker) Which veggies to use for keto pot roast. A traditional chuck roast is slow cooked with potatoes and carrots. So if your following a keto diet, you'll want to replace those with low carb vegetables. However, for a standard low carb diet, a small amount.