Lettuce Wraps. Find Party Food Inspiration with Hillshire Farm Sweet & Savory Recipes! Delicious and bursting with flavor, Asian lettuce wraps are a great idea for entertaining or a family style meal. Each person can build their own fresh, delicious wrap.
I've tried many different variations and can attest that this recipe is top-notch. However instead of ground beef most Chinese restaurants use ground pork or duck. Except for substituting ground beef for ground. You can cook Lettuce Wraps using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lettuce Wraps
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare of Korean BBQ marinade.
- Prepare of Cashews.
- You need of Water chestnuts.
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Sriracha sauce.
- You need of Lettuce.
Add the cilantro, scallions and chiles; set aside. I'm still working to get the actual printable put into the post itself, but in the meantime, here's the straight-up recipe if you'd like to see what's in it! Let's walk through the process of making this chicken lettuce wraps recipe step-by-step. Don't forget to watch the video too!
Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Coat (and if possible marinate) chicken in homemade or store bought marinade. Cook in sesame oil in skillet. Pictured are all the sauces used..
- Roast cashews at 350°F for a few minutes until you can smell them. Chop them up. Sauté diced onion and sliced water chestnuts..
- Assemble lettuce wraps with lettuce, chicken, onion and water chestnuts, cashews, and soy sauce and sriracha sauce if desired. Live lettuce was great for this..
The first step in this lettuce wrap recipe is making the sauce. The sauce is the key to the flavor of this recipe. And I beg you not to tamper with the sauce. These healthy lettuce wraps recipes are filled with tasty combinations of bright sauces, tender meats, and crispy-crunchy vegetables. Chicken lettuce wraps are classic, but you will really enjoy putting steak, pork, even vegetables between the delicate lettuce leaves.