Healthy Gluten Free Egg Vege Muffins. These Breakfast Egg Muffins are exactly what you need for a quick grab and go breakfast. They are loaded with all your favorite fixings. They are healthy, low carb and gluten-free!
One thing that never fails me is. Dairy free butter- A vegan butter substitute, you can also use coconut oil, but it won't be as tender. All-purpose flour- Use either all-purpose white flour or whole wheat flour. You can have Healthy Gluten Free Egg Vege Muffins using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Gluten Free Egg Vege Muffins
- It’s of Ingredients:.
- Prepare of x6 eggs.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of x1 onion.
- You need Half of a stick of carrot (shredded).
- You need Half of a green capsicum.
- Prepare of x2 buttons of brown mushroom.
- Prepare of x1 tomato.
- Prepare Handful of spinach or any leafy vegetable.
- You need Pinch of nutritional yeast.
- It’s of Thyme.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
For gluten free banana muffins (as pictured), I used Gluten Free flour. Baking soda- To help the muffins rise. Baking powder- aids the baking soda! Featuring healthy banana muffins, vegan blueberry muffins, and more easy muffin recipes!
Healthy Gluten Free Egg Vege Muffins instructions
- Heat oven to 200C for 15 minutes.
- Prep all ingredients above. Chop onion, capsicum, mushroom and tomato into tiny cubes, shred the carrots..
- Oil the muffin pan thoroughly with olive oil. Or use muffin sleeves..
- Add salt, pepper and thyme into eggs and beat till fluffy..
- Transfer eggs into muffin pan. Fill each muffin pocket halfway.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, a little of everything into each muffin pocket. Fill ingredients till about 4/5 of the pocket (as the muffin will expand when cooked).
- Give each muffin pocket filled with ingredients a good stir.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Voila! Egg vege muffins.
Er, Happy Mother's Day in advance! 😉 This weekend, my mom, my sister Jenny, her two kiddos, plus Erik and I are going to be. An easy and quick recipe to bake and perfect for customizing with delicious add-ins! Freezer-friendly and great for a make-ahead breakfast or meal-prep snack for on-the-go moments! Light, fluffy and delicious Egg Free Banana Muffins that will satisfy any muffin craving. This recipe for eggless banana muffins can be adapted to suit common food allergies – egg free, dairy free, gluten free, and low sugar.