Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free). Healthy Pumpkin Pie: Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Sugar-free With only three more days until the big feast, I am sure you have planned your Thanksgiving menu. And I wouldn't doubt if pumpkin pie made the list. So, if you are one who loves pumpkin pie, but has allergies or just trying to stick to a diet, consider making this gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free pumpkin pie this Thanksgiving.
In addition to being absolutely delicious, this pumpkin pie is gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free. Lot's of "free" – but you'd never know it by tasting it. And that's always my goal when I'm whipping up new recipes or modifying classic recipes. You can have Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free)
- It’s 2 cups of raw pecan.
- Prepare 1 cup of organic thick rolled oats.
- Prepare 8 of large medjool dates.
- You need 2 cups of mashed baked butternut squash.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple sauce(optional).
- Prepare 2 of pasture-raised eggs.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- It’s 1 dash of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
So how is this pumpkin pie recipe paleo? Pumpkin Pie Ingredients, pumpkin puree, coconut milk, coconut sugar, maple syrup, cornstarch, vanilla, spices, salt. How To Make Vegan Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Talk about easy, well this recipe is so unbelievably easy to prepare, I basically add all the ingredients to my high-speed blender and process until smooth. Delicious sugar-free Pumpkin Pie perfect for holidays or whenever you like!
Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free) instructions
- Bake a large butternut squash in the oven at 350F for 1 hour until a fork easily could insert..
- Toast pecans and oats at 350F for 10~12 minutes.
- In a food processor, groun the nuts and oats(after cooling down), 3 dates into croase flour for about 1 minute..
- Pour the nut-grain mixture into a 9 inch glass pie pan. Gently press down with a glass jar to create an even layer at the bottom as well as at the edge. Freeze the pan in a freezer for 15 minutes before bake it again in the oven for 20 minutes at 350F to set the crust..
- While baking and cooling the crust, get the filling prepared. In the same food processor, puree 2 cups of mashed butternut squash, 1/4 cup apple sauce, 5 dates, 1 smidge of salt. At the end, cream two large eggs.
- Once the crust is completely cooled down, pour the filling into it. Gently flat out the surface. Baka the pie at 350F for 40 minutes in the oven..
- At this point, the filling should set perfectly. Check with a toothpick and see if it comes out clean..
- Chill the pie in the fridge at least 2 hours after it cool to room temperature. Serve and enjoy. Once you taste the pie made with real fresh butternut squash for the filling and pecan and oats for the crust, you will never want to go back to canned Pumpkin or store bought crust..
This pumpkin pie is dairy-free, too! THM-S, Gluten-free, low-carb. (This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy here.) Pumpkin pie has always been one of my favorite pies, especially cold right out of the fridge. With the holidays coming up, you'll need a good sugar-free pumpkin pie recipe! The nice thing about this one is, it tastes like a regular pumpkin pie, so the whole family will eat it.