Gluten free banana sheet cake. With a wonderfully soft crumb, super moist and packed with flavour, this one bowl Best Ever Gluten Free Banana Bread Sheet Cake is SO incredibly good no one will ever know that it's sugar free, gluten free and butter free! Made with LOTS of bananas, studded with walnuts and topped with a raw yoghurt honey icing, chopped walnuts and a sprinkle of cinnamon! This gluten-free banana cake is so moist and delicious that everyone (gluten free or not) will love it.
Flavorings for banana sheet cake: I use Rodelle's vanilla bean paste when making this banana sheet cake, because I love the marshmallow-like flavor of vanilla bean paste. Also, I add a dash of freshly grated nutmeg-maybe a scant half-teaspoon, because I think bananas and nutmeg go together really well, but feel free to skip it. And since bananas know no season (as far as availability goes, at least), it's important to have as many ways to use them as possible. You can have Gluten free banana sheet cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten free banana sheet cake
- You need 1 cup of gluten free flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Gluten free flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 4 of very ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
In a large bowl, beat the bananas, sugar, soy milk and oil until well blended. Combine the oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg; gradually beat into banana mixture until blended. This Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Cake is amazingly moist, fragrant and fruity and covered in a rich "cream cheese" frosting! It tastes like an indulgent version of banana bread, is perfectly sweet, filled with juicy raisins (or chocolate chips!) and subtly spiced.
Gluten free banana sheet cake step by step
- Preheat oven 350°. Beat bananas and egg together. Add vanilla, maple syrup, and salt. Beat again until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Blend together with the banana mixture. Add chocolate chips..
- Grease a 17 x 11 cookie sheet. Add cake mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for 10-15 min. Cut into squares once it's cooled. Store in airtight container in fridge..
It's also refined sugar free and comes together in one bowl. Adding this lemon cream cheese icing makes this Gluten Free Banana Cake perfect – 'it is the icing on the cake' 😉….especially topped with freshly sliced banana! Beat butter and muscovado sugar in a large bowl with a handheld. This is the result The cake is gluten-free, refined sugar-free, Paleo-friendly, and absolutely FULL of bananas. Bananas are sort of magic when it comes to baking, particularly when they're brown and yucky looking on the outside, but filled with sweetness on the inside.