Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes. For guaranteed crumble-free cupcakes, grease the liners. Beat together the oil, sugar, salt, vanilla, and eggs. Add the milk, and whisk until smooth.
Topped with a chocolate buttercream frosting. If you love carrot cake, these gluten free carrot cake cupcakes are delicious with a creamy cream cheese frosting. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, and mix to combine. You can cook Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes
- You need 2/3 C of sugar substitute (to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 C of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 6 L of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 C of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
These vanilla cupcakes, made with coconut flour for extra fiber, are perfect for any occasion. Whether you're baking for a birthday, a bake sale, or just for fun, they're a cinch to whip up and are sure to be a hit! Once you make these easy homemade cupcakes, you won't go back to boxed gluten-free vanilla cake mixes. I promise you won't even be able to tell that these vanilla cupcakes are gluten-free!
Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350° and prepare tins.
- In a large bowl whip up the coconut oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt.
- Whisk in the milk or dairy alternative..
- In a separate small bowl sift the coconut flour and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Evenly divide the batter and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until the toothpick comes out clean from the center. I'd advise consistently checking on them. Since they bake quite quickly they can easily get overdone which can suck. I made the mistake of just leaving it in and not checking until the 18 min were up. BIG MISTAKE. I would say maybe check on them at 15 min..
- Do you smell that heavenly aroma? Mmmm makes you want to gobble 'em all up! Make sure to let them cool before you have at it. Perhaps prepare a buttercream frosting… MMMMMM. Enjoy!.
These gluten-free vanilla cupcakes are perfect for birthdays, weddings, or any celebration. Coconut flour is the key to making truly soft cupcakes. I do recommend sifting the coconut flour to ensure your batter is smooth and consistent. This will give you the best results. I decided to use some shredded coconut and coconut extract to play up the mild taste of the coconut flour.