Core Power banana 🍌 cream pie. Banana Cream Pie is filled with layers of banana encased in a rich, creamy, vanilla custard a top a flay pie crust. It is an old-fashioned style pie that has pleased for generations! This luscious creation may seem a bit daunting, but making homemade cream pie is easier than you may think.
My all time favorite is Marie Callender's. Banana Cream Pie Eclair Cake tastes just like banana pudding. But it can be sliced like a cake, making it a little easier to serve up for a group. You can have Core Power banana 🍌 cream pie using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Core Power banana 🍌 cream pie
- It’s of For crust.
- You need 1 cup of Kodiak power cake mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Ice water.
- Prepare of For the pie filling.
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 3 bottles of core power banana protein shake.
- You need 3 boxes of sugar free instant vanilla pudding.
This eclair cake might not be the fanciest dessert on the planet, but it is honestly such a crowd pleaser. This banana cream pie cake is a nod to his nana's dessert. A sheet of fluffy white cake is topped with homemade vanilla pudding, sliced bananas and whipped cream. The options for simplifying here are endless.
Core Power banana 🍌 cream pie step by step
- Chop up cold butter into small pieces.
- With a pastry blender incorporate the butter into the dry ingredient.
- When the butter is evenly divided start adding in ice water by very small quantities and chop.
- Work with it till your dough sticks just together.
- You can put on a floured surface or spray your surface with cooking spray and your roller too. Roll out as evenly as possible to the size of your pie plate.
- It is easier to roll it up then try and pick it all up to put it in your dish.
- When the dough gets in the pan spread it out a little an repair any holes or cracks. When ready bake in a 350 oven for 25 minutes.
- It will be dry allow it to cool completely before adding filling.
- In a mixer combine cold protein shakes with pudding mix.
- Whip till thick.
- Cut up banana into slices and put at bottom of pie.
- Fill with pudding mixture and smooth out, if you let it cool for a few it will slice nicely.
- A clean slice filling and crust in one shot.
- Top with fat free rhedi whip and a few extra banana slices it's delicious 😋.
- MFP information.
You can use boxed yellow or white cake in place of the homemade, stove top pudding in place of the custard, or whipped topping instead. Caramelized Banana Cream Pie with Hazelnut Whipped Cream and Hazelnut Praline. All Banana Cream Pie Recipes Ideas. Banana Cream Pie Recipe: Piled high with fresh ripe bananas and creamy vanilla filling, then topped with whipped cream and toasted coconut. Let's talk about glorious Banana Cream Pie… When I think of Easter brunch, or any holiday brunch, I think of a table decorated with spring flowers and Easter eggs, lined with hearty salads, rolls, glazed ham, and desserts galore.