Cookie dough mug cake. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake-perfect when you just want a little something sweet! It's summertime, It's hot, too hot to have the oven on baking a cake. I remember when microwaves first came out.
Perfect for a quick breakfast or even dessert! If you're anything like me and love to have little "tastes" of LOTS of things, this mug cake will be perfect for you. Instead of having a whole batch of cookies staring at. You can have Cookie dough mug cake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookie dough mug cake
- You need 1/4 cup of flapjacked high protein pancake mix.
- You need 1 tsp of Swerve.
- Prepare 1 scoop of vanilla Quest protein powder.
- You need 10 g of sugar free chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tsp of imitation butter flavor.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
Only two minutes stand between you and this deliciously healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake! It's gluten-free, vegan, and ridiculously delicious! Cookie dough in a mug is a great solution as you can quickly make it in a regular-sized mug. This cookie recipe turns out to be incredibly flavorsome and has gooey bits of chocolate throughout it.
Cookie dough mug cake instructions
- 1/4 cup of flapjacked mix.
- 1 tsp of swerve.
- A scoop or packet of vanilla Quest powder.
- 10 g of sugar free chocolate chips.
- 1/3 cup of water.
- 1 tsp of butter flavor.
- Place in a microwave safe container, 1 minute.
- I'm having mine with Halo Top cookie dough 😋.
- MFP information for just the mug cake.
- Don't deny your sweet tooth adapt it 💪🏻.
It's perfect by itself or you can make it even better with a scoop or two of vanilla bean ice cream. Finally your chocolate chip cookie dough dreams have come true! In the form of a cake! Mug Cake I have to admit, I'm not the biggest mug cake fan. Soft and doughy, this mug cake is gluten-free and made without butter or oil.