Cherry Vanilla Puppy Chow. In a microwave dish, melt vanilla bark for one minute. The wonderful light flavor of cherry and cheesecake. Kid's love it and so do adults.
You are going to love how simple this treat is to make. Cherry Vanilla Puppy Chow – Shugary Sweets. Easy, delicious puppy chow made with cherry gelatin and white chocolate! You can cook Cherry Vanilla Puppy Chow using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry Vanilla Puppy Chow
- It’s of rice chex cereal.
- It’s of vanilla candiquick bark.
- Prepare of cherry sugar free jello.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
Puppy Chow Recipes Chex Mix Recipes Snack Recipes Dessert Recipes Recipe Puppy Picnic Recipes Gf Recipes Candy Recipes Recipies. See more ideas about Puppy chow, Snack mix, Yummy food. How to Make Cherry Vanilla Puppy Chow. In a microwave dish, melt vanila bark for ne minute.
Cherry Vanilla Puppy Chow instructions
- Place cereal in a large bowl with a lid. Make sure plenty of room to stir and shake..
- Melt candiquick in microwave for one minute. Stir and microwave additional 30 seconds. Add jello and mix well. Pour over cereal. Mix well, making sure all is coated..
- Add powedered sugar. Cover with lid and shake to coat. Spread on a foil lined baking sheet until candiquick sets. I usually pop it in the freezer a few minutes..
- Store in an air tight container. Will last two weeks..
- Can add sprinkles, candies, or nuts for a great snack. :).
Mix in the cherry gelatin mix. In a large bowl mix together the cereal with melted vanilla bark. Pour into a large gallon size container with powdered sugar. Like all puppy chow mixes, this stuff is lethally addictive.. Transfer coated cereal to the vanilla pudding mix bag, seal, and shake until well coated.