Skinny Banana Oatmeal Bites. Pour ground oat flour into a large bowl. Add ground oats, remaining oats, chia seeds, salt, cocoa powder, and coconut (if using) to the bowl and mix. Puree a banana in the blender or with a fork.
Here is how you can easily do that. These banana chocolate chip energy bites are sooooo good! If you need a no-bake make-ahead snack recipe then this needs to go on your meal plan, stat! You can have Skinny Banana Oatmeal Bites using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skinny Banana Oatmeal Bites
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of instant oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins (optional).
The inspiration for this new energy ball recipe came from my insanely popular banana chocolate chip baked oatmeal cup recipe. Skinny Banana Oatmeal Bites step by step. Mash the banana with a fork. Roll into balls and place on baking sheet.
Skinny Banana Oatmeal Bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- Mash the banana with a fork..
- Add honey, cinnamon, and vanilla. Mix well..
- Add oats and and raisins. Mix well..
- Roll into balls and place on baking sheet..
- Bake in oven for 13 minutes..
- Cool on counter for 15 minutes..
These Oatmeal bites are soft from the outside and chewy inside. In one bowl you can mix all the ingredient together and can make these delicious bites. Banana – this is not the time for the old, black bananas off your counter. These are no bake energy balls, so we want the banana to be ripe, but not black. Old Fashioned Oats – these are chunkier than their quick cook counterparts.