No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options). These No Bake Cookie Dough Bars have a thick and creamy cookie dough layer underneath with little chocolate chips throughout, and a creamy chocolate layer across the top. These bars were inspired by these No Bake Cookie Dough Bars , but this recipe is made gluten-free, and can easily be made dairy-free and vegan too. And, use a dairy-free butter alternative, dairy-free chocolate chips and maple syrup if you need them to be dairy-free and vegan too.
These chewy granola bars are nut free and allergy friendly packed with good stuff like honey, oats, coconut oil, hemp seeds and flax seeds. There's also a gluten free and vegan option to include all! Nut-Free Option: Substitute ½ cup more oats, shredded coconut, seeds, or chopped dried fruit for the almonds and use sunflower seed butter in place of the nut butter. You can have No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options)
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter (Use Margarine or Coconut Oil for dairy-free option).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar (packed) (Use Splenda or Stevia to reduce sugar).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Vanilla.
- It’s 3 cups of Quick Oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Use Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips to reduce sugar).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
Sweetener Note: The full amount of brown sugar yields the stickiest, most cohesive results. But you can safely reduce that sweetener to ¼ cup for bars that are still pretty cohesive. If using coconut sugar, make sure it fully. They also happen to be gluten-free, dairy-free, AND vegan.
No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) step by step
- Melt butter in pan over low heat.
- Stir in Brown Sugar and Vanilla.
- Mix in Oats and allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Press half the mixture into a greased 9×9 inch pan.
- Melt Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter. Stir well..
- Pour chocolate mixture over the pressed oats and spread evenly..
- Crumble the remaining oats over the chocolate layer..
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 2-3 hours to set..
- Remove from refrigerator and cut to desired size. (Cuts easiest if allowed to resume room temperature.).
Also try: Keto and Grain-Free No Bake Cookies. How to make Chocolate No Bake Cookies. No-bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies and I have a bit of a special relationship. I love how easy they are to make, and how rich the chocolate and peanut flavors can be. After such a great response from No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies, my brain started churning with other similar ideas.