Low carb keto cheese and bacon avacado boats. Avocado Egg Boats baked with crispy bacon and bell peppers are the perfect easy breakfast to start the day. If you're a looking for more healthy breakfast options, you can never go wrong with eggs and avocado to start the day. How to Make a Low Carb Avocado, Bacon and Cheese Melt.
In a small bowl, mix together cooked chopped bacon, salsa, and a little heavy cream. It is an easy Taco Tuesday keto meal your whole family will love. Once browned drain the excess grease. You can have Low carb keto cheese and bacon avacado boats using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb keto cheese and bacon avacado boats
- Prepare 1 of avacado.
- You need 1/3 cup of shedded mild chedder cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded mozerella cheese.
- It’s 1 strip of turkey bacon.
- It’s of (Opional) sharp chedder, colby,jack cheese, pork or beef bacon.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mayo.
Cut the avocados in half from top to bottom and use a spoon to scoop out the avocado. The regular ingredients in guacamole often make it a good choice for low carb dieters, especially if you leave out the tomatoes. Even so, this recipe from brokefoodies.com is an even better choice, leaving you more flexibility for your other meals in the day. Idriss also make some variations to the regular guacamole approach to really help the flavors of the dip shine.
Low carb keto cheese and bacon avacado boats instructions
- In a medium size bowl using a fork mix chedder and mozerella cheeses,but not with a mixer just use the fork or salad tongues to mix them together.do not heat..
- Cut the avacado in half. With a knife start at the top and cut around the core to make as even of a cut as you can. There is a large hard seed in the middle you cannot cut through the seed. So carefully cut around the seed creating two equal halfs..
- Carefully seperate both halfs but pulling them in opposite directions simultaniously..
- With a spoon pit the half with the seed in it. Use the spoon to pry the seed out..
- Using a tablespoon spoon out the avacado flesh in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Cook the bacon slice in a small skillet until its slighty crispy. (Optional) cook until crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the skillet.
- Add avacado flesh, mayo and half the bacon to a blender..
- Blend until desired consistancy is reached..
- Skoop mixture and add half the mixture to half of the hollowed avacado..
- Repeat with the remaining half..
- Cut remainder of bacon into strips and lay it across the stop of the mixture..
- Add a pinch of sea salt,and pepper (Optional] garlic salt, garlic powder,pink mountain salt.
- Top both halves with the cheese mixture, microwave on high for one minute. (Bake in oven at 375) for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven.Serve warm..
Keto avocado, bacon and goat-cheese salad. Try our keto and low-carb meal plans for free! Place hollowed avocados in a baking dish, then crack eggs into a bowl, one at. This Stuffed Avocados with Chicken Bacon Salad is an easy, good-for-you meal that takes minutes to prepare, and it's especially quick if you have some leftover baked chicken or rotisserie chicken. Perfect for lunch or a quick snack, these chicken and bacon salad stuffed avocados are low carb, gluten free, keto and paleo approved!