Keto Key Lime Pies. Keto Key Lime Pie Ingredients How To Make A Keto Key Lime Pie. Admittingly, this recipe is a bit involved. The reason for this is a good one.
This will have the same texture, consistency, and taste of a real key lime pie. This sugar-free keto Key Lime Pie with a crunchy pecan crust is the perfect combination of a tart low carb pie filling with a delicious crunchy pecan crust. Best Keto Key Lime Pie Recipe. You can have Keto Key Lime Pies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Key Lime Pies
- Prepare of softened cream cheese.
- You need of + 2 tbs powdered erythritol based sweetener T.
- It’s of key lime juice.
- It’s of heavy whipping crean.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of chopped pecans.
- Prepare of granulated erythritol based sweetener.
- You need of salt.
I might be just a little bit obsessed with this low carb key-lime pie. And while I don't consider myself to have a major sweet tooth, there are times when it's nice knowing that I can enjoy a piece of. In today's post, we share a delicious low carb, key lime pie recipe. Perfect for summer but great for any occasion or time of year.
Keto Key Lime Pies instructions
- Line muffin cups with silicone lines..
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese and 1/4 cup powdered sweetener with electric mixer. Beat in lime juice. In another bowl beat the cream with remaining 2 tbs powdered sweetener until it holds stiff peaks. Fold the whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until well combined..
- Divide the mixture among the lines muffin cups, filling each cup almost until the top. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add the pecans and granulated sweetener and cook until pecans are toasted. Sprinkle with the salt. Remove from the heat and let it cool. Sprinkle pecan mixture over the lime mixture in the muffin cups, press lightly..
- Freeze 3 hours or so. You can garnish with whipped cream and some lime slices. You can keep them in the freezer to store. When you want to serve just take them out from freezer 15 mints earlier. I used fresh lime juice, and take the recipe from “easy keto desserts” book..
Not to mention, it is keto-friendly, sugar-free and gluten-free! Nut-Free: If you have a nut allergy or intolerance, this pie is a great option for you! Egg-Free: This recipe is made without eggs. These keto key lime pie jars are sure to be one of the simplest low carb dessert recipes that you will ever make. With minimal ingredients and just a few minutes of your time, you will be enjoying a rich and delicious sugar free key lime pie in no time flat.