Keto Friendly Cauliflower Kale Tots. Crispy cauliflower tots that are low carb and keto-friendly. These tots are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. They make a delicious side dish or snack!
These kale cauliflower tots can be a side dish or a snack. They would make a great kiddie snack, especially if you roll the cauliflower tots to a small size. Server with a dip and enjoy! You can have Keto Friendly Cauliflower Kale Tots using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Cauliflower Kale Tots
- Prepare 2 cups of kale/ chopped.
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower head.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese grated.
- Prepare 1 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
I ate some of mine as snack with a serving of low carb Marinara sauce. KETO CAULIFLOWER TOTS My last memory of eating tater tots is getting tachos (tater tot nachos) in a dingy bar in San Francisco, and the experience was glorious! The combination of spices, cheesy goodness and tots is a match made in heaven. Naturally, you're wondering how to re-create this experience on a keto diet… and the answer is cheesy cauliflower tots!
Keto Friendly Cauliflower Kale Tots instructions
- Cut the cauliflower and grate.chop kaleheat the butter in a pan and cook about 8 mints add kale until it soften.
- Add 1/2 cup cheese, egg, garlic powder. Salt and pepper.mix them to combine, place remaining cheese on a plate, with your hands make the croquet shapes, and then roll them into remaining cheese to give them coating, place them onto baking paper and put into the fridge for about 40minutesto firm up..
- Preheat the oven to 400 f, bake the croquets for 25 mins, turn halfway through..
Allow the cauliflower rice to cool a little bit. Place the cauliflower rice in a cheesecloth or towel and gently squeeze out as much liquid as possible. In a bowl, mix together the cauliflower rice, egg, cheese and paprika. Are Cauliflower Tots Keto Friendly Not all cauliflower tots are keto friendly, especially if they are covered in bread crumbs or dredged in any type of all-purpose flour. These Keto broccoli tots are reinventing a snack-time favorite.