Keto Beef Stroganoff (low carb). This low carb keto beef stroganoff recipe with sour cream and cream cheese is a good example of a Russian dish that does not have to be time consuming or high in carbs. It's hearty and satisfying, but lightened up served over spaghetti squash, so it won't weigh you down. This Keto Beef Stroganoff Recipe is a low carb slow cooker version of the classic Russian dish and is probably even tastier with the added fat.
This is one of my favorite one pot keto meals. To lift up leftovers, I like to add a squeeze of lemon juice and a dollop of sour cream. Creamy low carb beef stroganoff made with ground beef, mushrooms and onions, in a tasty sour cream sauce flavored with brandy, herbs, and spice. You can have Keto Beef Stroganoff (low carb) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Beef Stroganoff (low carb)
- It’s 1 lb of beef bottom stir fry or ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium onion sliced.
- It’s 1 package of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 3 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbs of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 tbs of diced garlic.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of fettuccini miracle noodles.
Serve over low carb keto noodles or cauliflower rice. Beef stroganoff is a comfort food favorite for cooler evenings or chilly winter nights. Look for more low-carb ground beef recipes for easy keto meals? In a large bowl, season the sirloin liberally with salt and pepper.
Keto Beef Stroganoff (low carb) step by step
- Take butter, beef seasoned with salt and pepper, sliced onions and garlic and satay in pan until onions are somewhat cooked.
- Add in mushrooms, beef broth, cream cheese, sour cream and stir until all ingredients are smoothed in.
- Continue simmering stirring frequently and add seasonings to your liking.
- Serve over cooked miracle noodles or stir them right in.
Heat a bit of oil in a large pot over medium-high heat until shimmering. Beef stroganoff is the ultimate winter dinner dish. Usually, dishes this hearty, tasty take hours of simmering, but no this one. This low-carb keto-friendly version is my family's favorite and I hope it will become yours. Serve over zucchini noodles or thin sliced toast for a fast satisfying meal.