Caesar Salad. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Dinner Recipes. A classic Caesar salad has just a few main ingredients: greens, a creamy dressing, croutons and cheese. Toss everything together and you have a crisp, crunchy and refreshing salad.
My entire family said this was the best caesar salad they have ever eaten! By the way we are Italian live in NY and have had lots of caesar salads.. You don't have to eat out to enjoy a great-tasting Caesar salad. You can cook Caesar Salad using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caesar Salad
- It’s of Romaine lettuce, leaves separated and cut.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes (quartered).
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese (grated).
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 125 ml of Cream.
- You need 50 ml of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic (minced).
- You need 25 g of Anchovy.
- You need 20 g of Sherry vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Croutons.
- Prepare 2 slices of Bread.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Salt.
A Caesar salad (also spelled Cesar and Cesare) is a green salad of romaine lettuce and croutons dressed with lemon juice (or lime juice), olive oil, egg, Worcestershire sauce, anchovies, garlic, Dijon mustard, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper. In its original form, this salad was prepared and served tableside. Rustle up a classic chicken Caesar salad using crisp lettuce, crunchy croutons and a creamy garlic dressing. Or try variations such as our Caesar salad burgers and pittas.
Caesar Salad instructions
- Croutons : cut the bread into cubes, toss the bread cubes with butter, and salt. Spread evenly on oven and bake at 100 degree Celsius for 50 min or until crispy.
- Dressing : whisk all dressing ingredients and season with salt and pepper, keep cool in the refrigerator.
- Parmesan crisp : spread the grated Parmesan cheese on a baking sheet and bake in oven at 150 degree Celsius for 15 min or until cheese melt and slightly crispy, cheese crisp will turn crispier when cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss gently the lettuce with the Caesar dressing until the lettuce coated with the dressing, season with some salt and pepper.
- Top with the cherry tomatoes, bread croutons and Parmesan cheese crisp.
- Alternatively, you can present it cutely like this to impress your guests, enjoy 😋.
A classic chicken salad recipe, featuring crunchy croutons and a creamy, garlic dressing.. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir until brown, and then remove garlic from pan. Caesar salad is always popular — as a side or an entree. These variations are sure to be hits at your table.