Yoghurt Spaghetti *Vegetarian. Mash the garlic, mix it with spaghetti. Mix corn kernels (reheat the frozen corn kernels in microwave before. Greek Yogurt Sauce is easy to make with only a few ingredients.
Instead this Greek Yogurt dip combines non-dairy yogurt with lemon, garlic, and mint. Fermented dairy products like yogurt tend to be easier to digest for those who normally struggle with lactose. Another reason yogurt comes to the rescue in this recipe! You can have Yoghurt Spaghetti *Vegetarian using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yoghurt Spaghetti *Vegetarian
- It’s of spaghetti.
- It’s of greek plain yoghurt.
- It’s of corn frozen kernels or 4 corns boiled, grained.
- You need of garlic clove.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of Oregano.
Let me know if you make it in the comments! The starch that is on the pasta will actually help the sauce stick to the pasta and make for a much more delicious experience. The only time you should be rinsing your pasta is if it's going to be served cold. Spread the word 🙂 This smooth creamy sauce of lemon, garlic, butter, and greek yogurt is smothered over whole wheat linguine.
Yoghurt Spaghetti *Vegetarian step by step
- Boil spaghetti until done..
- Mash the garlic, mix it with spaghetti..
- Mix corn kernels (reheat the frozen corn kernels in microwave before mixing them with spaghetti), yoghurt, and salt with spaghetti, mix well..
- Put the spaghetti on the platter and sprinkle some oregano..
- Yoghurt spaghetti is ready to be served..
Yoghurt Spaghetti *Vegetarian is among the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people over the internet. Should you be the one who needs the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as. Make the sauce: Finely chop the onion.