Summertime Pasta Salad. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Pasta Recipes From Classico. Pasta salad is on the menu in a big way this summer. Not content with mere side dish status, the best pasta salads are busting out main-dish moves with bold tastes and textures.
Pour cooked pasta and water over vegetables to thaw; rinse and drain well. In a small bowl or jar with tight-fitting lid, combine salad dressings, dill and garlic salt until smooth. Place pasta mixture in a large bowl. You can have Summertime Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summertime Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can (4.25 ounce) of black olives.
- It’s 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
This classic pasta salad, packed with a bounty of summer vegetables and fresh herbs, is the perfect thing to make after a trip to the farmers' market. Look for the tastiest produce at the peak of. Classic caprese salad meets summertime pasta salad with this white wine vinaigrette-topped version. Get the Recipe: Tomato and Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Salad BLT Pasta Salad.
Summertime Pasta Salad step by step
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly…….
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly…….
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy 😉!.
This is the classic Italian pasta salad recipe made with pepperoni, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and fresh mozzarella cheese. This pasta salad is a great summertime dish and pairs perfectly with grilled chicken, oven-roasted salmon or simply with sandwiches. This healthy pasta salad features bold summer flavors, including tomatoes, corn and black beans tossed in spicy, fresh pesto! It's a great vegetarian side dish for potlucks and barbecues. See paragraph above for variations and substitution suggestions!