Sir Mom's Homemade Mayo (Keto). Kraft Mayo Comes In a Variety of Flavors to Take Your Midday Sandwich to the Next Level! Sir Mom's Homemade Mayo (Keto) instructions. Prep a vinegar, water, lemon juice and salt mixture.
Note instructions for reduced amount. #mycookbook #ketolifestyle. The first ingredient in your mayo should always be oil or a blend of oils. A high-quality product for keto will have one or more of the following healthy oils:. You can cook Sir Mom's Homemade Mayo (Keto) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sir Mom's Homemade Mayo (Keto)
- It’s 4 C of oil.
- You need 6 of Egg Yolks.
- It’s 8 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 4 tsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Food processor.
Olive oil (extra virgin is the healthiest option) — With a wide array of healthy fats and health-promoting polyphenols, extra virgin olive oil is one of all-around best oils for keto. If you find extra virgin to be too bitter, try. Homemade mayonnaise is made with simple, real ingredients. So, like I mentioned before, my hunch was to add a pinch of smoked paprika to make this keto mayo taste like mayo!
Sir Mom's Homemade Mayo (Keto) step by step
- SEPERATE NOTE: 1 Egg yolk for 1 C Oil, 2 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp water, ¼ tsp lemon juice, ¼ tsp salt.
- Prep a vinegar, water, lemon juice and salt mixture. Mix the yolks in the food processor until it turns pale yellow. Next, add the vinegar mixture. While the food processor is going, slowly pour the oil in a steady trickle, a thin stream, until the measurement is finito..
- The end result should be pretty thick and a mayonnaise-y texture. Easy peasy!.
It imparts a subtle savory punch of flavor to make this the best keto mayo E-V-E-R. Sir Kensington's is known for making some tasty condiment varieties. We believe this is the best-tasting keto friendly mayo out there. They nailed the proportions and flavors to make this taste like the mayo you are used to. The Best Oil for Homemade Keto Mayo.