Rice Macaroni Salad. In fact, this would be a great recipe to set your benchmark, and then see how you improve over time. We are often trained to cook pasta till al dente. Pasta salads and rice salads are quick and easy to prepare, and as delicious as they look.
I was looking for a basic macaroni salad because mine always end up d-u-l-l. The celery seed and rice vinegar definitely do the trick. I used shells instead of macaroni, but only because the store was out, and adjusted the mustard to suit my family's taste preferences. You can have Rice Macaroni Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Macaroni Salad
- You need 1 cup of macarona,boiled.
- You need 1/2 cup of cucumber,small cut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato,small cut.
- You need 1/4 cup of mint leaves and parsley,minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of aragula leaves,cut small.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive sliced green.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 pc of Lemon.
- You need 1-2 spoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Pomegranates sauce.
- You need of Salt and black pepper.
Dash salt free seasoning) Macaroni salad might not be exotic or glamorous, but it sure gets invited to a lot of parties. Easy to make and endlessly customizable, homemade macaroni salad is welcome everywhere it goes—and did I mention that it gets along with just about any other dish on the menu? So, when it comes to choosing side dishes for picnics, potlucks, or even just everyday meals, don't overlook the macaroni. Macaroni Salad makes a terrific summertime lunch and is made for taking to gatherings.
Rice Macaroni Salad step by step
- Wash all vegestables. And cut as desire..
- Boil the macaroni..
- In a bowl,put all ingredients and sauce then mix it good. Then put in salad bowl. Keep inside the refregirator to become cold before serve..
Simple to prepare and as diverse as you want it to be, this is a great classic pasta salad. With a pasta salad dressing made with a combination of mayonnaise and yoghurt, it's still beautifully creamy with all the flavour and less guilt! For a healthier option, try this Macaroni pasta salad with a mayo. Salt and Pepper to taste; Water – enough to cover and boil macaroni. A sweet macaroni salad just like Grandma used to make.