One pot skinny mexi-pasta. Great recipe for One pot skinny mexi-pasta. My kids loves mac and cheese. Sometimes you have to think outside the box as a parent to make sure your kids are getting the nutrients that there bodies need.
These simple one pot, one pan, one skillet recipes are meals made entirely in one cooking vessel, start to finish. Perfect for busy, on-the-go moms and dads. Browse through tons of delicious meals that the whole family will enjoy. You can cook One pot skinny mexi-pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pot skinny mexi-pasta
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Ground turkey breast.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 3/4 lb of large pasta shells.
- You need 1/2 can of black beans drained.
- You need 2/3 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 piece of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mexican cheese.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 packages of your favorite taco seasoning.
Whether it's waffled crab cakes, loaded baked potato soup or anything in between, these easy one pot meals are. Before one-pot pastas were a "thing," I was cooking them as a side dish to some of my favorite comfort foods. One of the sides I grew up on was the packaged noodles with seasoning packets. You know, the kinds that are cooked in a mix of milk and water with a pat of butter and a dump of spices into the pot.
One pot skinny mexi-pasta instructions
- Heat oil in sauce pan and saute diced onion for about 5 minutes..
- Add turkey,cumin,taco seasoning, and salt and pepper. Cook on medium high until turkey is crumbled and cooked..
- Pour in diced tomatoes green chilies, diced tomato and black beans . Mixed well and cook long enough until you get the next ingredients ready.
- Pour chicken broth and pasta in pot. Mix . Add half of cheese and mix..
- Bring to a boil and cover . Cook on medium heat stirring occasionally for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Once cooked ,Add the rest of mexican cheese on top and let it sit to cool. Serve with optional ingredients( diced green onions , diced avocados ,salsa,more cheese).
This one pot chicken parmesan is not only a quick and easy meal but a delicious one the whole family can enjoy. Feel free to add in some vegetables to bulk it up, I used my zero point homemade vegetable tomato sauce to keep points low. This one-pot meal is perfect for the beginner cook: Everything but the cheese goes into one skillet, and it all magically comes together. The tomato paste is here for a little flavor insurance. A few weeks ago I shared this easy Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce using jarred marinara sauce and turkey instead of beef.