Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups. The distinctive flavor of pumpkin pie spice folded into a creamy cheesecake and baked into chewy brown-sugar bars makes for an extra-special autumnal treat. Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups step by step. Mix sugar blend, salt, cinnamon in a small bowl.
Mix sugar blend, salt, cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix pumpkin and egg substitute and add to sugar mixture. If you're prepping for a party, make the filling the day before and chill the mixture overnight. You can cook Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups
- You need 3/4 cup of Splenda Sugar Blend.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Egg Substitute.
- You need 1 can (29 oz) of 100% Pure Pumpkin.
- It’s 2 can of Carnation evaporated Fat Free Milk.
Then, shape it into balls and coat them with chocolate before guests arrive. The frosting is also made with low fat cream cheese, greek yogurt and just a liiiittle bit of sugar. Usually frosting is more than half sugar, but we took a different approach with our Healthy Pumpkin Spice Cake. Pumpkin itself is actually a nutrition powerhouse.
Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix sugar blend, salt, cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix pumpkin and egg substitute and add to sugar mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F. Bake an additional 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 2 hours. Refrigerate. Enjoy!.
From brownies to cookies to cakes, these healthier desserts will get you through any sugar cravings. For more diet-approved low-calorie sweets, check out our best healthy cookies. I was looking for a dessert and found Healthy Pumpkin Pie Custard Healthy Pumpkin Pie Custard: Gluten Free & Low Carb I haven't tried. The recipe is sugar free, gluten free and low carb. Take care to watch for serving size, stick to that, and you're ready to enjoy dessert.