Low carb peanut butter protein muffins. These peanut butter muffins are flourless, low carb, and keto-friendly. The mini muffins make a great snack or breakfast. To begin, get out a muffin tin, medium bowl, and all the items needed to make the muffins.
Follow the step by step instructions to make these amazing homemade keto muffins and be the hit of the party or your family! Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossoms are a tasty peanut butter cookie with a chocolate center that are always a hit. Keto Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are sweet, creamy, and crunchy for a delicious and satisfying dessert! You can have Low carb peanut butter protein muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low carb peanut butter protein muffins
- You need 1/4 cup of splenda.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 1/2 scoops of vanilla protein powder (or cupcake batter flavored).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy or lite cream.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Dark chocolate chips to put on top.
Unlike other low carb muffins that have cream cheese in them and need to be refrigerated, these keep well at room temp. As with other bread, you will want to tightly wrap each muffin in plastic wrap or put them in a zip-lock and ensure that the air is squeezed out of the bag before freezing. How To Store Low Carb Protein Muffins. You can store low carb protein muffins on the counter for a few days, or increase their shelf life in the fridge.
Low carb peanut butter protein muffins instructions
- Set oven to 400°. Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients and mix too well blended.
- Grease a 12 count muffin tin. Pour batter equally into each spot. Bake for 18-20 min. They freeze well if you want to! They keep for 3-4 days out of the fridge in a closed container.
Go ahead and stick 'em in the freezer once they've cooled to room temperature. Low carb, chocolate protein muffins – a great Paleo snack or grab-n-go breakfast. Kid friendly, low in sugar and taste like cake! These muffins don't last long in my house. But then again, we are all equally in love with peanut butter.