Low Carb peanut butter fudge. What I Love About This Low Carb Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe. How to Make Low Carb Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Fudge. The process for making the fudge is pretty easy and doesn't take too long.
The process to make low carb peanut butter fudge is not much different from other fudge recipes. This one just has the added bonus of being sugar-free and packed with protein. I like to keep some in my freezer for an easy keto treat on the spot. You can cook Low Carb peanut butter fudge using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb peanut butter fudge
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter (lowest Carb…I use Peter pan).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Splenda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Want real old fashioned peanut butter fudge on your low carb diet? This is the recipe for you! Sweet and creamy and oh so fudgy. Perfect for your healthy sugar-free and keto lifestyle.
Low Carb peanut butter fudge instructions
- put peanut butter and butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minute..
- stir with a whisk..
- add cream cheese and heat. for one minute.
- again stir with a whisk..
- add Splenda and vanilla flavoring..
- whisk again..
- pour mixture into a casserole dish and refrigerate until set..
I am about to voice a very strong opinion and it may not be a popular one. I apologize in advance if I offend but it simply needs to be said. If fudge lasts that long in your home, that's amazing! You can also store the fudge in the freezer, just make sure it's in an airtight container. I have tried this a few ways and I still have a little more experimenting to do.