“Low carb” pasta salad. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Pasta Recipes From Classico. Savory Soups and Salads for Tonights Dinner. How to Make Low Carb Pasta Salad.
Drain the pasta and asparagus, and rinse them in. Our pasta was crafted to work best with an 'al dente' texture. Which, as you know, is fancy Italian for cooking your pasta to be firm to the bite (i.e. retaining some texture!). You can have “Low carb” pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of “Low carb” pasta salad
- Prepare 1 lb of (or 13 oz) dream fields pasta (any shape-I used spaghetti) cooked aldente.
- Prepare 1 of small pack of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives cut in Half.
- It’s 1/3 of small bag baby carrots diced.
- It’s 1 of small cucumbers diced (optional).
- You need 1 block of white cheese. (Extra sharp white cheddar is what I used).
- Prepare 1/2 bottle of Kens Italian dressing.
- You need 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Herbs to taste- I used oregano and parsley with some scallions chopped.
And this translates beautifully into salads! This Low Carb Pasta Salad recipe is one of those dishes best eaten cold, and the only heat required is boiling the pasta. Cubed ham and mozzarella make up the protein and some of the fat. And Great Low Carb Noodles are a wonderful low carb and ketogenic substitute for pasta made from wheat.
“Low carb” pasta salad instructions
- Boil pasta to instructions (try to undercook by 1 min to make aldente) place in cold water immediately after boiled.
- Chop rest of ingredients and place in large bowl.
- Add pasta once cooked and add cheeses and dressing. Mix well and store in fridge an hour or two before serving..
For my Low Carb Pasta Salad, I combine zucchini noodles, fresh vegetables, Italian antipasto and a delectable dressing. This recipe is sure to knock the socks off of your friends and family – they won't even complain that it's actually missing real pasta! If you tolerate dairy, you can add some cubed cheddar cheese or possibly some fresh. This Italian Antipasto salad has no pasta which makes it low carb! Its filled with yummy veggies, pepperoni, and mozzarella.