Keto "granola" bars. Baked with at least five super grains to create a unique chewy and crunchy texture. Each KIND Healthy Grains® Granola Bar provides at least one full serving of whole grains. THE SWEET AND NUTTY AND CHOCOLATEY status of life that eating a keto granola bar is going to put you in.
Place the chia seeds into a bowl and add the warm water. Put the pecan nuts and macadamia nuts in your food processor and pulse (short bursts of blending) until the nuts are in smaller chunks, without turning it into flour. These Keto Granola Bars are soft, chewy and made without the traditional rolled oats, wheat flour or corn syrup that you would find in typical store-bought granola bars. You can have Keto "granola" bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto "granola" bars
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of hazelnut.
- Prepare 25 drops of Stevia leaf.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Erythritol.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instead, they're made with a combination of nuts, seeds and are the perfect low carb keto snack for on-the-go. Craving for a granola bar and you're on the keto diet? No problem, here's a recipe for keto granola bars that will hit the spot! While some granola bars may be okay to eat when you're on a low carb diet, most of those granola bars that you'll find in the supermarket are high in oats, sugar and other unhealthy ingredients which would kick you out of ketosis.
Keto "granola" bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Mix all ingredients in food processor until well combined. Scraping edges as needed..
- Pour mixture into pan lined with parchment paper..
- Bake @350 F for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 8 pieces with pizza cutter..
A keto Granola Bars recipe would not necessarily be the same without a little chocolate added. We have the option to buy Stevia sweetened chocolate chips online and at some grocery stores, however you can make low carb chocolate chips on your own. In a bowl place the almonds, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, finely shredded coconut, chopped chocolate, cinnamon and pinch of salt and mix to combine. These no-bake granola bars are the healthy granola bars recipe you want to try for breakfast. The best low carb granola bars for an on-the-go keto breakfast.