Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole. This keto casserole helps to rid your fridge of leftovers like cooked broccoli and chicken–both white and dark meat–resulting in a delicious casserole the whole family will love. Keto Chicken-Broccoli Casserole Keto Chicken-Broccoli Casserole. Heat the broiler on your oven.
Keto chicken broccoli casserole with crunchy broccoli and tasty shredded chicken covered in a rich cream cheese sauce and topped with cheese. Keto Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Recipe. This Keto Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe is super easy to throw together. You can have Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- It’s 2 of whole Rotisserie Chickens (1,213g).
- It’s 2 bags of Steamfresh Broccoli Florets (8 cups).
- You need 6 slices of Great Value Naturally Hickory Smoked Thick Cut Bacon.
- It’s 1 bottle of Hormel Bacon Pieces.
- You need 16 oz of Whipped Cream Cheese.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 2 cups of Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan, Romano, Asiago cheese.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 cups of Chicken Broth Low Sodium.
- Prepare 5 cloves of Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of Onion Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
It's rich, cheesy and quick dinner for a weeknight feast! How to Make Keto Chicken & Broccoli Casserole. Add the cubes of parmesan to into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until coarsely grated. Add all the remaining ingredients except the chicken, broccoli and mozzarella cheese and mix until well combined and thickened, to make the sauce..
Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole step by step
- Remove meat from chickens, dice and add to large mixing bowl.
- Steam broccoli, dice and add to bowl.
- Add all other ingredients except Cheddar to bowl and mix evenly.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with shredded cheddar.
- Bake at 375 for 30min.
- Allow 15min to cool before serving.
Easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole baked in a cast iron skillet. Place chicken breasts in a large pot and pour in enough water to cover the breasts. An easy Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole that comes together quickly and tastes just like the chicken and broccoli casserole you remember from your childhood!. This recipe is low carb, sugar free, gluten free, grain free, keto-friendly, and a Trim Healthy Mama S Fuel. And that's why this keto chicken broccoli casserole recipe is so perfect!