GF Cinnamon-Lemon Cookies. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cookie Recipes From Kraft®. GF Cinnamon-Lemon Cookies lisa Upstate NY. Quick and easy cinnamon cookies recipe, requiring simple ingredients and loaded with cinnamon!
To freeze the cookie dough: Scoop the cookie dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze the balls of cookie dough. Combine glaze ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth glaze is formed. If you want to store baked cookies, grab a large flat plastic container and place a layer of parchment or wax paper on the bottom. You can have GF Cinnamon-Lemon Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of GF Cinnamon-Lemon Cookies
- It’s 1 stick of (8 tbl.) undalted butter, softened.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose gluten-free flour.
- It’s of (add 1 tsp. zanthan gum to flour if not in flour blend already).
- Prepare 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp. of grated lemon peel.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- It’s of Cinnamon sugar- 1/4 cup sugar & 1 tsp. cinnamon, stir.
Set cookies down, place another layer of wax or parchment, then another layer of cookies. Set a slice of bread (it will get very dry but the cookies will remain moist) in the container and close. Make the dough: Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together. The Best Gluten Free Honey Cookies Recipes on Yummly
GF Cinnamon-Lemon Cookies instructions
- Mix the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended..
- Add flour, cinnamon, lemon peel, baking powder, and salt to butter mixture and blend well..
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Line baking sheets with parchment and lightly spray with oil..
- Shape dough into small balls, about 3/4" in diameter. Roll balls and coat in cinnamon sugar..
- Place cookies 1 inch apart on prepared cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes or until the bottoms of the cookies are lightly browned. Cool for a minute in the pan then remove to rack to cool completely..
These are SOFT cookies, they are supposed to be nice and squishy in the middle. See more ideas about Gluten free cookies, Cookie recipes, Gluten free baking. Using a tablespoon or small cookie scoop measure out the cookie dough and roll the cookie dough to form balls. Lightly flatten the cookie dough balls unto a lightly greased cookie sheet. Whisk the egg whites, sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, orange zest, salt and vanilla in a large bowl until combined.