Garlic Parmesan Cod (Low Carb). The Parmesan-crusted cod comes out of the oven in a nice pool of garlic butter begging for bread to be dipped in it. If carbs and gluten aren't issues for you, go for it! Now, since there are so many comments on this post, I'll share my answers to some of the most common questions about this cod recipe.
Keto, low carb, and gluten free. Garlic Parmesan Chicken is my easiest and favorite low carb recipe. Low Carb – Garlic Parmesan Flax Seed Crackers. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Cod (Low Carb) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Cod (Low Carb)
- You need 4 (4 oz.) of cod fillets.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parmesan, freshly grated.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried dill.
Garlic parmesan roasted radishes are infused with rosemary making them a great low carb alternative for potatoes. Lay the chicken breasts flat in a large baking dish. Garlic: Lots of fresh minced or crush garlic. Heavy Cream: Aka double cream or heavy whipping cream.
Garlic Parmesan Cod (Low Carb) instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Pat cod dry. Place on foil-lined baking sheet..
- Combine mayo, cheese, garlic, and dill in a small bowl. Spread this mixture over the top of the cod fillets..
- Bake for about 12 minutes, being careful not to overcook..
The recipe will also work with half & half, light cream or evaporated milk. Parmesan Cheese: Freshly grated parmesan cheese is optional but highly recommended. This Low Carb Keto Garlic Parmesan Chicken is just like the original with half of the calories. This recipe is full of creamy goodness. Your family will not even know the difference when you serve this for dinner.