Fried Spam Lettuce Wraps. Zucchini spaghetti with hickory smoked spam. Zucchini spaghetti with hickory smoked spam. Fried Spam Lettuce Wraps step by step.
Flavorful stir-fried pork, tofu, and green onion are rolled into a lettuce wrap with steamed rice. Serve family style at the table, and let everyone wrap their own. Flavorful stir-fried pork, tofu, and green onion are rolled into a lettuce wrap with steamed rice. You can cook Fried Spam Lettuce Wraps using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Spam Lettuce Wraps
- It’s 8 ounces of Hickory Smoked spam.
- Prepare 3 of large leaves of head of iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1 of small tomato.
- Prepare 12 of dill pickle chips/ slices.
- It’s 1/4 cup of jalapeño pepper slices.
- You need as needed of Yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s as needed of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare as needed of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- You need as needed of Vegetable oil, to fry.
Serve family style at the table, and let everyone wrap their own. SPAM Lettuce Wraps, SPAM Lo Mein Noodles Seoul Jung Restaurant SPAM Kimchee Fried Rice, SPAM Stir Fried Noodles Stripsteak / The Street SPAM Nachos Locos Thoune Farms Fresh Pressed Sugarcane Juice Tiki's Bar & Grill SPAM Corn Dogs, SPAM Crunch Poke Bowl, SPAM Lumpia Tonkatsu Ginza Bairin SPAM Curry Rice Waikiki Yokocho SPAM Gyoza, SPAM Tempura. Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe This seven-ingredient Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps build immense flavor in about five minutes of prep time. Quick-cooking bean threads, also called cellophane or glass noodles, can substitute for any kind of Asian noodle, especially in Chinese and Korean recipes, and are available at most large supermarkets.
Fried Spam Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Slice the spam long ways 3 slices. then cut them in half. Making 6 even pieces. Heat oil and fry..
- Lay the leaves on a plate. Slice the tomatoes. Add tomatoes and pickles..
- When the spam is crispy and done move to paper towels. This is to allow excessive oil to be absorbed to paper towels..
- Add spam and condiments to you wraps. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Make the sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, Sriracha, and sesame oil. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. How to make Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Let's walk through the process of making this chicken lettuce wraps recipe step-by-step. Don't forget to watch the video too!