Vegan/GF waffles. These easy vegan gluten free waffles were the second waffle recipe I developed, the first was for vegan gluten free gingerbread waffles I made on Christmas morning. (Since then, I've also come up with some more delicious waffle recipes that you can find here! This recipe is for plain, good old easy vegan gluten free waffles. Despite being egg-free and dairy-free they come out crispy on the.
They are crispy on the outside, with soft fluffy insides and bursting with pumpkin spice flavor! Cook according to manufacturer instructions, but cook on the longer range of your waffle iron's suggestion. We find gluten-free waffles tend to take a little longer to cook than gluten waffle. You can have Vegan/GF waffles using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan/GF waffles
- It’s 2 cups of GF self raising flour.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 50 g of melted DF butter – Can use coconut oil instead.
- Prepare 2 of eggs seperated.
- It’s 1 3/4 of dairy free milk.
An easy gluten-free waffle recipe with a dairy-free and Vegan option. A gluten-free waffle mix made with a few simple ingredients that make fluffy, soft on the inside, and crispy waffles every time! It's time to pull out the waffle iron because today's recipe for dairy and gluten-free waffles that are vegan are super easy to whip up! Unlike pre-made, gluten-free waffle mixes this recipe yields perfectly cooked waffles with soft centers and crispy edges.
Vegan/GF waffles instructions
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Separate 2 egg whites into a bowl and beat until white and fluffy. Then combine milk, butter and egg yoks..
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients into mixing bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. You don't want a smooth batter, you want it to have little lumps and pockets of flour..
- Once waffle iron preheated, add the waffle batter. This step will vary for every waffle maker. But use roughly 1/2 of mix per waffle..
This delicious Vegan Waffle recipe is gluten-free and perfect for a lazy weekend morning. They can be served with fresh berries and syrup for the ultimate healthy comfort food. They're so delicious, healthy and easy to make. Feel free to add your favorite toppings. These vegan waffles are healthy, gluten-free, and delicious!