Taco Salad Bake. Gift A Taco Today With Taco Gifter; the Taco-Gifting Service You Didn't Know You Needed. Gift A Taco With Taco Bell®'s Taco Gifter. This taco casserole recipe tastes like a taco salad and is a breeze to assemble.
Today's recipe is a twist on that meal but in casserole form – Taco casserole. Yes, this Potluck Taco Casserole is so delicious and has all the great flavor of taco salad making it a family favorite. This is the result and I'm quite addicted to it. You can have Taco Salad Bake using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Salad Bake
- Prepare 1 of regular size bag of any tortilla or corn chips you like. I used chili cheese Fritos because I had a bag.
- You need 1 1/2-2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare packet of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of regular size can enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 of regular size can cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 of small can green chili’s.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 cups of Shredded cheese of choice.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare of Shredded lettuce.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Extra cheese for topping. I use queso fresco on anything.
- It’s of Avocados or guacamole optional.
Taco Salad Casserole Seasoned ground beef, crushed tortilla chips, and lots of cheese make this taco salad casserole a family favorite dinner! Serve with shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, avocado, olives, and sour cream for a fun twist to a traditional taco salad. In a large skillet cook ground beef, onion and green pepper until meat isdone. Pour browned meat mixture over the top of the refried beans.
Taco Salad Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Brown the ground beef and onions and drain. Add half the tomatoes, the chili’s undrained, seasoning packet, enchilada sauce, and soup and combine well..
- In a sprayed casserole or cake pan, layer in half your chips, half the meat mixture, and 1 cup shredded cheese, in that order, then repeat with a second layer starting with chips and ending with cheese..
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes. Dress it with whatever things you like! I love lettuce tomato sour cream extra cheese and guacamole..
Made with taco seasoned ground beef, taco shells, and Cheddar cheese, this quick and easy taco bake will satisfy even the most picky eaters. This taco casserole recipe tastes like a taco salad and is a breeze to assemble. I crush tortilla chips to form a bottom layer, then spread on refried beans, a spicy meat mixture and cheese. —Rhonda McKee, Greensburg, Kansas. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper.